About Dr. Ibrahim
Dr. Ibrahim’s mission is to provide comprehensive dental services to all patients in an environment that is safe, reassuringly pleasant and comfortable.
Dr. Ibrahim got his Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Cairo University, Egypt and DDS degree from University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland (MFD-RCSI).
In his free time, Dr. Ibrahim goes hiking, plays sports and guitar.
About Dr. Ellsworth
- Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) including MARPE
- ULAB Systems In-House Aligners
- EasyRx Universal Lab Prescription
- InBrace Lingual Appliance System
- CBCT Imaging
- Itero Intraoral Scanning
- Phase I/II Treatment
- Adult Interdisciplinary Cases
- Invisalign and ClinCheck
- .018 and .022 Slot Mechanics
- Pre-adjusted Twin and Single Wing Brackets
- Self-ligating Brackets
About Dr. Pour
I graduated dental school from USC and completed my orthodontic residency at Roseman University of Health Sciences in Henderson, NV. I’m married and we have one son. In my free time I love to spend time with my family, love to eat and try new foods, love traveling. I’m an avid soccer fan and enjoy watching soccer as well in my spare time. I moved to Henderson from Los Angeles over 3 years ago, and my wife and I love the community here.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- California Dental License
- Nevada Dental License
- Orthodontic Certificate (June 2021)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – AHA
Philip I. Chin, DDS – Nevada Smiles Dental and Orthodontics
- Experienced dentist with over 30 years of clinical practice with a focus on implantology, full mouth restoration and advanced cosmetic dentistry.
- Successfully placed and restored over 1,000 implant units in the last 10 years.
- Technical and practical experience with neuromuscular dentistry, incorporating recent technological advances and state-of-the-art equipment
6-Month Orthodontic Treatment Certification – 6-Month Smiles, Rochester, NY Comprehensive Surgical and Restorative Implant Training Program – USC, Los Angeles, CA
- Implant Therapy in the Esthetic Zone.
- Implant Therapy in Compromised Sites (Cadaver Workshop).
- Mastering Bone Grafting For Esthetic Implant Site Development.
- Mastering Bone Grafting For Esthetic Implant Site Development (Cadaver Workshop).
- Esthetic Full-Mouth Implant Reconstruction Course Series (From Treatment Planning to Fixed Restorations – Modules I, II and III)
– Advanced Cosmetic Continuum Training – LVI Global, Las Vegas, NV
– Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Creighton University, Omaha, NE
– Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy – Creighton University, Omaha, NE
– Bachelor of Science, Zoology – California State University, Long Beach, CA