About Dr. Ibrahim
Dr. Ibrahim’s mission is to provide comprehensive dental services to all patients in an environment that is safe, reassuringly pleasant and comfortable.
Dr. Ibrahim got his Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Cairo University, Egypt and DDS degree from University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland (MFD-RCSI).
In his free time, Dr. Ibrahim goes hiking, plays sports and guitar.
About Dr. Ellsworth
- Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) including MARPE
- ULAB Systems In-House Aligners
- EasyRx Universal Lab Prescription
- InBrace Lingual Appliance System
- CBCT Imaging
- Itero Intraoral Scanning
- Phase I/II Treatment
- Adult Interdisciplinary Cases
- Invisalign and ClinCheck
- .018 and .022 Slot Mechanics
- Pre-adjusted Twin and Single Wing Brackets
- Self-ligating Brackets
About Dr. Pour
I graduated dental school from USC and completed my orthodontic residency at Roseman University of Health Sciences in Henderson, NV. I’m married and we have one son. In my free time I love to spend time with my family, love to eat and try new foods, love traveling. I’m an avid soccer fan and enjoy watching soccer as well in my spare time. I moved to Henderson from Los Angeles over 3 years ago, and my wife and I love the community here.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- California Dental License
- Nevada Dental License
- Orthodontic Certificate (June 2021)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – AHA